We are prayerfully seeking an experienced, energetic, evangelical Senior Pastor to lead our church. We are a conservative but unaffiliated Congregational Church with a rich history of serving our community by proclaiming the Gospel message in word and deed.
Our Mission Statement: “The vision of Middleton Congregational Church is to provide, by the power of the Holy Spirit, the most relevant, engaging, accessible and loving (REAL) presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ through congregational Christian worship, discipleship and service; so that the people of God might be equipped to share that Gospel with the world!”
The Pastor we seek should generally meet the following qualifications…
- Master of Divinity or D.Min degree (or equivalent) from an accredited, conservative seminary.
- Five to ten years of full-time ministry experience.
- Willing to conduct both Infant and Believer’s baptisms and Baby Dedications.
- Able to work with a female Assistant Pastor and female deacons/elders.
- An ability to instruct people with biblical insight, compassion, and practical application.
- A heart for outreach and discipleship.
Please click here for more information on how to apply or call the church office.
Gordon-Conwell Mentored Ministry
MCC’s current Interim Pastor is an approved GCTS Mentored Ministry facilitator. Contact the church office to inquire about opportunities.